St. Joseph's High School, Bettiah is a Christian Minority institution established and administered by Sisters of Mercy of the Holy Cross (Holy Cross Sisters). It was started in the year 2003. It is an English Medium School only for girls affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
On line Admission will be opened only for class V and VI. Seats available for both classes are 50 each. (V = 50 and VI = 50 respectively). Cost of application form is Rs. 700/-
The candidate must complete class IV for admission to class V and for admission to class VI students should complete class V studies from a recognized school. Photocopy of the half yearly report card should be submitted along with the application form.
It is recommended that all the candidates who apply to have their Aadhar Card as this document could be made mandatory in the future.
Applications forms should be submitted to the school office with the necessary documents according to the date and time given in the application form. Those who do not submit the application according to the schedule will not be allowed to appear for the written test. The subjects for the written test for admission to class V and VI will be for English, Mathematics and Science.
All the Original Documents / Certificates must be produced at the time of verification of Application Form.
It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the Application Form is complete in all respect. Incomplete and applications without supportive documents or certificates will lead to rejection of Application Form. False documents / incorrect information found at any time, even after admission, will debar the candidate from getting admission or pursuing studies in the school.
All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
Selection of candidates for admission to class V and VI is done by the selection committee appointed by the governing body of the school on the basis of the performance in the admission test to be held on January 18, 2020.
No correspondence will be acceptable regarding selection and admission of a candidate. Any recommendation, use of influence (direct or indirect), offer of donation, etc. will lead to the cancellation of the Application Form / admission of the candidate. The list of selected candidates will be announced on the school website If selected, admission must be taken within the time given for admission.
Application forms will be available online on the school website www.stjosephbth.com according to the following schedule. There will be NO forms available at the school office.
Dates of filling forms online for Class V and VI.
4th January 2020 - 8th January 2020 open from at 9.00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Form submission on 10th & 11th of January 2020 at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Entrance exam on January 18th 2020, Saturday 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
1. Photo copy of Half Yearly report card of present class In Which the Student is studying.
2. Photo copy of Aadhar card.
3. Photo copy of birth certificate from the Bureau of Birth & Death OR from Municipal Corporation.
4. If Christian, Baptism Certificate and a letter from the parish priest.
5. Photocopy of the School Identity Card if the sibling is studying in St. Joseph's School, Bettiah.
Instructions for filling the online Application for Admission to Class V and VI
- Candidates should ensure that the details pertaining to the candidate is accurate So that no wrong information is filled in.
- The Name and Date of Birth of the candidate should be exactly as it is in the class IV and V Transfer Certificate and Aadhar Card.
- The e-mail address and mobile number entered in the application form should be of the parent of the candidate and no other. In case other email address and mobile number is entered and if there is a problem with the process of application, the school does not accept any liability of it.
- The name of the school from where the candidate has passed class IV and V should be clearly entered.
- The payment for the application is to be done online. When you select the payment mode as Debit/Credit Card or net banking you will be taken to the payment gateway website for online payment. In case of any link break or network failure due to which your application status is not updated but amount is being deducted from your account, then DO NOT TRY TO PAY FEE AGAIN. Kindly do not make double payment. If the payment is deducted from your bank account kindly wait and do not make another payment. The school or the service provider do not take any liability for double or repeated payments.
- After payment of the application fee, the application form should be printed by the candidate and submitted to the school office with all the required documents according to the date and time given in the application form. School Administration reserves the right to make amends to the admission procedure and admission schedule at any time.
School Administration reserves the right to make amends to the admission procedure And admission schedule at any time.